See Details on eBay

Fit Your Antique Knobs in a Modern Door-Complete Retrofit Kit-ONE SIZE FITS ALL

CAD $131.87 Buy It Now 13d, CAD $5.15 Shipping, 30-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee: Get the item you ordered, or your money back!

Seller: roussodesigns (14,101) 100%, Location: Wedowee, Alabama, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 371262431420 Untitled It you have the Knobs, this is the Retrofit Kit is whatYou need to installation Pre-Drilled Modern DoorsIncludes everything except the knobs:Slef-Connecting Rosette/backplates, Adjustable Latch set,Correct Spindle, matching screws and instructions ONE SIZE FITS ALL, PLUS...No Exposed Screws on either Rosette/backplate This link is for Brushed Nickelor you may request, Old Antique Brass, Natural Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Chrome. email for details This set has removable Nylon O'Ringsto fit 90% of the Antique Knobs ever madeand they are removable for the other 10% This modern hardware is very easy install, after you install a latch, insert the outside rose liner (with backplate attached) through the holes in the latch, install the other rose liner with two screws and then screw on the other backplate. You are now ready to install your Antique knobs or our Perfect Reproductions. FREE S/H USA INTERNATIONAL LESS THAN ACTUAL POSTAGE If you you have Question, email for quick reply (Monday through Friday). Hardware Type: Locks & Keys, Region or Style: Arts & Crafts, Color: Brushed Nickel, Maker: Rousso's Reproductions, Material: Metal

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Popularity - N/A Views, N/A Watching, 0 Sold, 20 Available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 14,101 items sold. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.

People Also Loved