See Details on eBay Watch Contact

Football-Picture Frame

$5.00 Buy It Now 5d 6h, CAD $10.00 Shipping, 14-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee

Seller: babyliquidators (1,052) 98.3%, Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 291834834989 Football Picture Frame (1L) Perfect Gift Have Quantity TERMS & CONDITIONS 95% of all items in stock There is a chance of the 5% not in stock Will send email within 48 hours to notify if item not in stock Then we can proceed with order or full refund will be issued We are the Warehouse selling quality Baby items since 1971 PAYPAL COMBINE SHIPPING WITH OTHER ITEMS TO SAVE MONEY MANY COUNTRIES IMPOSE THEIR OWN CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES, AND BROKERAGE FEES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE. USA BIDDERS NOTE THERE ARE NO BROKERAGE FEES OR ADDITIONAL TAXES FOR ITEMS WITH A VALUE UP TO $200.00 U.S. MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY ONLY TO APPLY Condition: New, Brand: la

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive
  •  Popularity - 409 views, 0.5 views per day, 805 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 0 sold, 40 available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - 1,052+ items sold. 1.7% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.
Similar Items