See Details on eBay

Jl Childress-Cargo'N Drinks Parent Tray

CAD $15.00 Buy It Now Unsold, CAD $10.00 Shipping, 14-Day Returns

Seller: babyliquidators (999) 100%, Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 302026922485 [Cargo 'N Drinks Parent tray] [Stay super organized while on-the-go with the Cargo 'N Drinks Parent Tray by J.L. Childress. The Cargo 'N Drinks Parent Tray is a functionally designed stroller organizer for both drinks and personal necessities, keeping everything within easy reach. The Parent Tray features 2 large, insulated drink holders, a large, easy-access interior pocket, additional flat pocket, AND a front, zippered security pocket for valuables such as keys, cell phone, camera or wallet. Velcro straps on each side of the tray easily & securely attach to all stroller styles. The Parent Tray's high-density foam construction provides rigidity. Finally, the Cargo 'N Drinks Parent Tray has no plastic or metal components so it will fold with ALL strollers and will not break, enabling you to keep the tray conveniently attached to your stroller at all times. 12" W by 4" D by 5.25" H] Compatible With: ALL single strollers and tandem (in-line) double strollers. Fits Baby Jogger, Baby Trend, Bumbleride, Combi, EasyWalker, Jeep, Joovy, Peg Perego, Valco Baby and Zooper side-by-side double strollers. Accessories not included TERMS & CONDITIONS 95% of all items in stock There is a chance of the 5% not in stock Will send email within 48 hours to notify if item not in stock Then we can proceed with order or full refund will be issued We are the Warehouse selling quality Baby items since 1971 Condition: New, Brand: JL, MPN: JL

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Popularity - 388 views, 0.8 views per day, 483 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 0 Sold, 1 Available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 999 items sold. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.

People Also Loved