See Details on

Jolly Jumper-Original Baby Exerciser#104-LIMITED TIME

CAD $69.00 Buy It Now Sold, CAD $11.00 Shipping, 14-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee: Get the item you ordered, or your money back!

Seller: babyliquidators (955) 100%, Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 291993281710 Jolly Jumper Original Baby Exerciser The Original Jolly Jumper is a baby exerciser for any child in the pre-walking stage. Babies will enjoy bouncing around and giggling to no end as they develop rhythm and improve their balance. Babies' muscles are strengthened and coordination further developed as they bounce their way around. The Original Jolly Jumper provides firm support for your baby's spine, so bones will develop properly and posture will remain upright. Provides fun and exercise as your baby gains the skills they need to develop. The jumper is safe and hangs securely from any door frame with the provided door clamp. Improves balance and helps develop rhythm Develops coordination and strengthens muscles Door clamp hangs securely from door frame Firm support for baby's spineAssorted Colors-Black or NavyFor liability & insurance reasons-This product is sold AS ISWith no liabilities towards manufacturer/distributor or sellerAny which way, shape or form Item is factory sealed-full 1 year warrantyThru us Baby Liquidators-Not thru manufacturer/distributor When item is purchased all of the above is stated clearly & confirmed by buyer MADE IN CANADA TERMS & CONDITIONS 95% of all items in stock There is a chance of the 5% not in stock Will send email within 48 hours to notify if item not in stock Then we can proceed with order or full refund will be issued We are the Warehouse selling quality Baby items since 1971 PAYPAL COMBINE SHIPPING WITH OTHER ITEMS TO SAVE MONEY MANY COUNTRIES IMPOSE THEIR OWN CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES, AND BROKERAGE FEES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE. USA BIDDERS NOTE THERE ARE NO BROKERAGE FEES OR ADDITIONAL TAXES FOR ITEMS WITH A VALUE UP TO $200.00 U.S. MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY ONLY TO APPLY Brand: jolly, MPN: 104

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Popularity - Good amount sold, 4 Sold, 0 Available. N/A Views,
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 955 items sold. 0% negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.

People Also Loved