See Details on eBay

Jolly Jumper-Stroller & Playpen Net

CAD $7.00 Buy It Now 3d 14h, CAD $10.00 Shipping, 14-Day Returns

Seller: babyliquidators (1,017) 100%, Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 302031076018 Stroller & Playpen Net MODEL NUMBER: 303 Keep pestering bugs off baby with this handy net - use over the stroller, play pen or even the car seatFeaturesFits most strollers, bassinets, cradles & playpensProtects baby from pestering insectsBreathable netting provides comfort indoors & outdoorsSize: 120 cm x 120 cm (48” x 48”) TERMS & CONDITIONS 95% of all items in stock There is a chance of the 5% not in stock Will send email within 48 hours to notify if item not in stock Then we can proceed with order or full refund will be issued We are the Warehouse selling quality Baby items since 1971 Condition: New, Brand: Jolly, MPN: Net

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive
  •  Popularity - 562 views, 1.0 views per day, 567 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 0 Sold, 2 Available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 1,017 items sold. 0% negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.
Similar Items