See Details on eBay

Large Impressive 1899 Antique gilt brass/bronze Neoclassical Empire Chandelier

CAD $2,759.24 or Best Offer Unsold, 30-Day Returns

Seller: (2,790) 100%, Location: Stockholm, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 391490963732 Large Impressive 1899 Antique gilt brass/bronze Neoclassical Empire Chandelier Culture/provenance: ancient Roman / collection in Sweden Creation period: 1899-1914 Artist/Maker/Creator: -- Markings/Inscriptions: -- Motive and style: Classicism Technique (creation media): brass, bronze, gilding, green patina Overall Condition: very good Imperfections/defects (see pics): minor wear Restoration if any: -- Size in centimeters (metric): 114 h 81 w Measurements in inches (roughly): 44.9 h 31.9 w Net weight: App. 18 kg App. Gross weight /dimensional: 20 kg Shipping/Packing Cost & Time airmail $US** Europe $US** to USA 3-8 buss. days Shipping/Packing Cost & Time by traceable express carrier EMS, UPS or FedEx: $US400 EU with UPS, $US400 to any US int’l airport (cargo) Other destination? - email me for precise quote. Important notes & words: Ready for electrification or analogue candles Please visit my eBay store WE DO ACCEPT LAY-AWAYS (payment plans)! FOR UP TO 60 days. WITHOUT FEES! For any items priced over $900! Terms: 1. First installment of 20% as non-refundable deposit to cover related costs within 5 days since purchase date by non-PayPal payment as they do not accept deposits (contact me for details). 2. The remaining 80% must be paid within 60 calendar days since purchase date by any payment method within 1-2 installments Going to layaway purchase? – contact me! Fine Art Notice: Industry-recognized Independent Examination Company has issued documented expert’s opinion (equal to COA) to most of our authorized artworks. Obligatory insurance is 2% Never pay before final invoice e-mailed by us (within 24 hours)! International (worldwide, overseas): 1. Email us for precise S&H quotation and for applicable discounts prior to the end of sale! 2. Our shipments are not subject to import tax as we deal with original artworks and genuine antiques over 100 years old. These are customs Harmonized codes 9701, 9706 and you don’t need to pay your country’s import duties. 3. We pack well and ship from Stockholm, Sweden to nearly any place globally. Our return policy is: 1. To accept a return in Exceptional case within 14 days according common Human terms and rules. 2. To prohibit “returns” from e-market cheaters, frauds. 3. We also don’t deal with return where Buyer doesn’t like insignificant imperfections such age wear, tiny scratches, dents etc that were not mentioned in description, but presented on pictures – good Buyer studies good images well enough before making a bid. Details of payments, shipping, packing, insurance and 14 days guarantee read on About Me page. Thanks for your time visiting! Condition: Very good,, Color: Green, Material: Brass

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Popularity - N/A Views, 0 Sold, 1 Available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 2,790 items sold. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.

People Also Loved